Re: Re[2]: Ms. Pac-Man Monitor (WG?) bends UPDATE

From: Tim Soderstrom <tim_at_moocowproductions.org>
Date: Wed Sep 13 2006 - 10:11:04 EDT

Turns out, I had some extra time before I had to head off to work so
I went ahead and snapped a few pictures of back of the cab. All of
the pics can be found at:

http://www.moocowproductions.org/temp/monitor/

The ones of the innards of the cabinet are IMG_0440.jpg-IMG_0445.jpg.
All of them have been scaled down to a sensible resolution, but I can
throw up the originals if need be. One thing I did notice is that
it's kinda nasty back there. Those things could use a good cleaning
were it not for the lethal voltages that make me a pansy. I also
noticed, hidden behind fear and some wires, were 3 more POTS that
control VSIZE, VHOLD, and HHOLD. I was completely wrong about the 4th
POT on the neck as well. It is labeled SCREEN.

I hope that helps clear things up a bit. My apologies for being new
to this stuff. I can get by with handling issues with the main
boards, but this monitor stuff is, as you can already tell,
completely new.

Tim