Re: I,Robot ASIC Replacements... interest?

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat Sep 23 2006 - 12:55:09 EDT

At 07:32 am 23 09 2006, you wrote:
>Im fairly close to having a prototype replacement PCB created to
>replace the custom ASIC on I,Robot. I still have to test plus it
>would be few months before I make them if there is even enough
>interest to make it worthwhile. Here is what I know so far, if you
>think you might be interested, let me know. I will probably post
>this to RGVAC in a couple of days as well. Any input or comments
>appreciated. Email if you have questions.

Oh the subject of I, Robot ASIC Chips I still have three NOS ones
(though untested and I CANNOT test) marked "137410-101" (46-Pin DIP
Package) (is this the chip?)

I'm not really after cash for them a trade would be better ... how
about some Williams SC1's (or 2's).

(or if anyone has a Blaster CPU board spare I could add some cash to
the chips ....)

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk