Re: Re[2]: Green Color Maxed out on WG 4600

From: Tim Soderstrom <tim_at_moocowproductions.org>
Date: Sun Oct 29 2006 - 09:51:46 EST

Wow, well thanks for everyone's help on the matter! Is swapping the
signals fairly easy?

I think either way, it looks as though this particular issue has
exceeded by technical abilities :P Is this type of work something a
TV repairman can do? I know someone who can likely help me with the
cap-kit and probably even the solder joins, but I don't think we can
go as far as to fix this issue. At least not yet :)

If it helps, I will say that the last adjustments I made recently
were the neck pots. I was trying to help mitigate the mis-alignment
of the red (towards the bottom left-hand corner it is worse and quite
noticeable) by adjusting the colors slightly. I also notice that when
I first power the game on, for about 10 seconds the games runs
normally, including controlling the green gun since I notice the
yellow text on the screen.

*shrug* Anyone know of a good place to find 4600's? :) I know TwoBits
sells them new for $329.

Thanks again!

Tim