Pole Position II Schematics Wanted

From: COLIN DAVIES <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue Dec 05 2006 - 12:11:34 EST

Hi Guys,

  I've been on the Vectorlist for a while, and thought I'd have a look over the fence :-)

  I've just aquired an Atari Ireland Pole Position II upright machine. As far as I know, it has a Namco boardset fitted (each of the pcb's has a separate power plug) and two AR2's which appear to provide +5v to each of the boards.

  I've performed ARII modification, and just geting a blue screen and some interference at the moment (I suspect that that pcb is very poorly)

  To help me in my quest, I'm looking for a set of schematics, for both the power supply and the game pcb's please. I have already downloaded the service manuals for both the PP1 and PP2 machines.

  I also understand that someone has started preliminary work on a modern replacement pcb.

  Hope someone can help,
  Thanks in advance,
  Colin Davies ( ColinD - Jammaplus forums)