Ms Pac Board

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Sun Jun 03 2007 - 17:53:59 EDT

Current problem looks like no sync. I got it to play blind this way one out
of maybe 5 times I powered it up. Mowerman's fix logs are gone, when they
were there they mentioned to chips to replace that would cause this and now
the page is gone.

Here are current pix of the screen output:
http:/www.westnet.com/~chris/PacMan/

It's my cousin's machine. I've worked on it off and on now for almost a
year, hampered by the fact that the machine and my workshop are 20 minutes
apart, and I'm really a vector fixer.

Initially the board was dead, I re-capped and replaced all power
supply parts on the game board, and soldered on one of Bob Robert's fix-it
kits for when the card-edge contacts are shot.

Anyone with more raster chops want to take pity on your poor list admin and
fix a Ms Pac Board :-) ? Suggestions also welcome.