Re: Ms Pac Board

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Sun Jun 03 2007 - 17:57:35 EDT

On Sun, 3 Jun 2007, Christopher X. Candreva wrote:

> Current problem looks like no sync. I got it to play blind this way one out
> of maybe 5 times I powered it up. Mowerman's fix logs are gone, when they
> were there they mentioned to chips to replace that would cause this and now
> the page is gone.

Thank Bog for the Wayback machine:
http://web.archive.org/web/20060428042519/http://users.erols.com/mowerman/pacfile.htm

I was thinking of the first option under Signs of life:
  No Vertical Sync - lines and colored block out of sync. No game play.

  Replace 2R & 2S (74LS161)

Does this sound right, or should I look elsewhere ?