Re: Atari Big Blue(s)?

From: EvilJim <eviljim13_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Oct 02 2007 - 20:18:51 EDT

D'oh! Ahh, TY Matt, I was confusing my projects. I had an Atari PS in
the box with the things I had pulled from the Tron, but it's for my
Tempest. Silly collector and his mess. Yeah, I have the ribbon cables
already.

@Kurt -

I am not super concerned with perfect originality, but I am gonna give
this PS a go before I give up on it. I don't think it is totally ruined
yet and as this restoration (the electronics anyways) is a final project
at school, doing the re-work is a higher value i the eyes of my instructors.