Re: Re: Zaxxon Electrohome Troubleshoot

From: Dustin Holden <discuspro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Nov 04 2007 - 17:46:18 EST

Before I did the cap kit the screen looked okay but
not great. The picture was leaning to the bottom
right of the screen with a good deal of black space in
the upper left portion of the screen. I did not know
that one cap was not polarized? It seemed like the
board showed all of the ones I replaced to have mark
to designate the negative side. The C303 upgrade did
not have a mark because originally there was not an
electrolytic cap there but Lizard Lick's instructions
said to position the negative side away from the
closest edge of the board.

Presets? Are those the potentiometers that adjust the
picture? If so, when would you recommend I get good
replacements?

Thanks Peter!