RE: Tron ROM D6

From: Matt J. McCullar <mccullar_at_flash.net>
Date: Tue Nov 06 2007 - 20:42:07 EST

I've never had a problem using CMOS versions of EPROMs on most boards,
though I've never tried them in a _Tron_; that's a machine I don't have a
great deal of experience with. I like using them when possible because they
consume less power, which therefore lightens the load on the power supply.

Have you tried placing the original EPROMs face-down on your scanner? You
can digitally preserve them that way... and perhaps even print out new
copies later.

I don't think you'll have difficulties with a "too fast" chip.

End of line.
Matt J. McCullar