Re: Tron regression

From: EvilJim <eviljim13_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Nov 09 2007 - 04:34:14 EST

Yeah, all harness-to-board connectors will be replaced when the parts
arrive, including the connections to the PSU.
I have updated the electrolytics on the PSU, as well as the CPU, SSIO
and VidGen boards.
Inter-board connections replaced with real ribbon cables.

Sounds like I wait til the harness is cleaned up and go from there if it
doesn't clear up. I just hope it's that simple, as the game was running
again. =|