Re: Re[2]: Electrohome Vertical vs. Horizontal

From: Mark E Davidson <mark_at_basementarcade.com>
Date: Wed Nov 21 2007 - 12:34:23 EST

Qbert DOES use a vertical built monitor....
Toobin, on the other, hand is a medium resolution game so is no
comparison for this topic :-)

Chiming in on what Al Warner said, I take new monitors and fit them to
the old steel frame all the time
as many times the old frame is all that fits in the game case :-)

-=Mark=-