Re: newly acquired non working G07

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Tue Dec 25 2007 - 12:07:25 EST

1st, Take a look at the flyback (LOPT) transformer. If it is cracked
then you need a new one plus the HOT (Horizontal Output Transistor) and
a recap job.

If the flyback looks OK - then recap and try it out.

Flyback failure is very common on these monitors and is usually caused
by bad capacitors.

John :-#)#

                 www.flippers.com