Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re: G07-cbo haziness

From: Dustin Holden <discuspro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jan 14 2008 - 01:36:40 EST

Blanking signal/transistors is the winner. X303 was
bad. I checked r307 and r308 and they looked good,
also checked c301 and it was good. When I checked
X303 looked open but wasn't sure so I changed it out
and whoomp there it was. Couldn't have done it with
out you guys.

Okay I'm back to the original issue. I'm still seeing
the blue. I adjusted the color, contrast, etc as good
as possible and stuff looks better but I still have
the strong blue haze. I also tried this board on
another tube and saw the same thing.