Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re: G07-cbo haziness

From: peter jones <highwayman2000_at_mail.ru>
Date: Mon Jan 14 2008 - 04:10:12 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: Dustin Holden <discuspro@yahoo.com>
To: rasterlist@vectorlist.org
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 22:36:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: RASTER: Re[2]: RASTER: Re[2]: RASTER: Re: RASTER: G07-cbo haziness

> Blanking signal/transistors is the winner. X303 was
> bad. I checked r307 and r308 and they looked good,
> also checked c301 and it was good. When I checked
> X303 looked open but wasn't sure so I changed it out
> and whoomp there it was. Couldn't have done it with
> out you guys.
>
> Okay I'm back to the original issue.

with the original neckboard or the replacement?

if it's still the replacement then it's on the mainboard and there isnt much left,
if you look at the blue circuit you will see it's just 2 transistors and a few r's & c's.

i'd swap those 2 blue transistors with one of the other colours & see what happens.