Hanatarex 25"

From: Dustin Holden <discuspro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Feb 17 2008 - 01:00:15 EST

I just bought a 8liners chassis from 8liners.com, what
I really got was a Wei-ya c825hr-02. I've got what is
supposed to be a Hantarex polo 25" tube, it is a RCA
a63adt10x05 tube.

Well, I was not supplied with a manual for this
chassis and cannot find one online. I'm trying to
adjust the b+, I don't even know what is is supposed
to be and where to test it.

Also, something must have gone wrong. The screen was
on one second then it just shut off even through the
video signals were still supplied. The large two
white resistors are not even getting warm like they
did when it was working. Both fuses are good. I here
screen hum. Maybe the output transistor when out
already? I don't even know which one would be the
HOT?

-Dustin