How do I modify this TV to use with PONG?

From: Matt Rossiter <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Tue Aug 26 2008 - 16:07:45 EDT

Hello,

I'm almost finished with this Pong machine. I just need some help
modifying this black and white TV so that I can see the video and hear
the sound properly. As I understand it, I need to separate the
internal connection between the audio filters and the video amplifier
signal. Where do I do that?

I put a copy of the schematics for this TV here.
http://games.rossiters.com/manuals/Pong/TV-Schematic.jpg [1]

and then here is the Video IF Module schematics -
http://games.rossiters.com/manuals/Pong/Video-IF-Module.jpg [2]

I have schematics of the other modules if needed.

If anyone could help me it would be much appreciated.

Matt

Links:
------
[1] http://games.rossiters.com/manuals/Pong/TV-Schematic.jpg