Re: Re: tech: Atari System 1 Indy Jones speech missing, music bad?

From: <electronicamuse_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Feb 12 2009 - 16:12:25 EST

Yes, I think so too. And I think that the -5 comes from a regulator on
the daughtercard itself.

BTW, anybody have any links to Roadblaster PCB repairs? I still have a
few PCBs with screwy road, etc. Seems that there was some mod
recommended by Star*Tech.

TIA

Also, the TMS5220 requires -5V to work properly and the clock spans
from -5V to +5V I believe... so check that out.