Re: Changing the frequency of games to sync to movie cameras...

From: Steven Winslow <winslow_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun May 03 2009 - 13:27:36 EDT

John,

There should be no changes on the game side necessary. Any changes
you need to make would be on the camera side. I have a buddy that
works on "The Office" who has done this many times. On "The Office"
they don't shoot film though they shoot video so "dialing" in the
proper frequency is probably trivial. I can also be done with film
cameras using a separate control box. I don't know the specifics but
I can find out. It's not a difficult task.

Just LMK if you'd like to me dig a little deeper and I'll get the information.

Steve