Add Galaga to Ms. Pac-Man

From: Tim Soderstrom <tim_at_moocowproductions.org>
Date: Mon Aug 03 2009 - 20:39:59 EDT

Ok I thought this had been talked about before but didn't find it on
the archives, but does anyone have any information on adding Galaga
into a Ms. Pac-Man cabinet? Here was my plan:

* Get a Multi-JAMMA adapter
* Convert Ms. Pac-Man to Jamma and buy a control panel (to keep the
old one safe and sound) with a fire button in the proper place (and
maybe a button for the JAMMA adapter?)
* Add in a Galaga board also with a Jamma adapter
* Mount the Galaga board on the right side of the cabinet

Sound like I'm even close? This is for an original 19" cabinet, not
the 20th anniversary monster 25" cabinet that swallows souls :)

Thanks!

Tim S.

P.S. If you've been following my previous post, I purchased a new 19"
from arcadeshop.com. Haven't received it yet but they ship same day
and still have a few CRTs in stock!