RE: Spy Hunter help

From: James R. Twine <jtwine_at_jrtwine.com>
Date: Fri Sep 04 2009 - 05:43:58 EDT

   The flashing part (background/border objects) with a tight/small
crosshatch pattern sounds like normal startup. Does it keep cycling
that over and over again? If yes, is the CPU being reset right shortly
after the crosshatch? It may be watchdogging...

   You did not say either way, but the game does have a test mode. Did
you flip that switch to see if it will enter test?

   From your description, my first thought is a ROM issue...

   Peace!

-=- James R. Twine, (spam@jrtwine.com)
http://www.jrtwine.com