Taito Missile X owner ?

From: Fabrice GIRARDOT <f4brice_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed May 26 2010 - 02:48:44 EDT

Hi all.

I'm almost done in fixing my Taito Missile X PCB.
Unfortunately, I have a bad PROM chip at D8.
It has 2 internaly high sticky address bits.
This chip stores the little picture for the top targets
(small tanks), so I have only 1/4 of the picture :

(next ascii-art should be seen with non-prop font)

       ??????
????????????
       ?????
   ????????????
  ???????#######
?? ? ?# # ##
  ? ? ? # # #
   ??????######

# is a pixel for sure (extracted from PROM)
? is a supposed pixel (drawn by myself)

This game is TTL only, and AFAIK not dumped.

Is there any other Taito Missile X owner here ?
I'd need a good sharp picture of the video, where one
top target could be seen.
With such a picture, I could be able to recreate
PROM's content and restore my game back to its original
state.

Note that Midway's Guided Missile uses other gfx, so
it doesn't help.

Regards,

Fabrice.