RE: Looking for Atari Sprint 2 Roms

From: James R. Twine <jtwine_at_jrtwine.com>
Date: Mon May 31 2010 - 20:47:37 EDT

   Lemme see if I can read them with my EPROM reader. If I cannot, and
if you believe you could, would you be interested in receiving them via
mail/post and reading them yourself and then sending 'em back?

   I will try to read them shortly.

   Peace!

-=- James R. Twine, (spam@jrtwine.com)
http://www.jrtwine.com