RE: Looking for Atari Sprint 2 Roms

From: James R. Twine <jtwine_at_jrtwine.com>
Date: Mon May 31 2010 - 21:05:32 EDT

   Oy! Soldered to the board, and I do not recognize the type of chips
they are (i.e. what to try to read them as), and the parts listing in
the manual does not mention it, either. If you do know, please tell me.

   I will try to remove them from the board tomorrow evening and
hopefully not destroy them in the process. I have a desoldering station
and I have been pretty handy with desoldering wick, so I should be able
to do it. Will keep you posted via private email.

   Peace!

-=- James R. Twine, (spam@jrtwine.com)
http://www.jrtwine.com