Re: Where to start on Missile Command PCB repair

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 30 2013 - 09:11:29 EDT

Like all boards, make sure you have correct voltage going to them.
Then start out checking clocks, then check to make sure the roms are
reading correctly, then the ram. That's a good starting place.

You'll also want to find a 6502 pod, sell the catbox, make a nop to use
with the 5004a with a clock divider to get atari signatures, learn how to
use the fluke 9010a Then Practice Practice Practice.