Re: Atari orange test fixture

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 22:55:51 EST

Looks rough. It also is an early Orange box, doesn't have a lot of the control switches and push buttons that later units had...Needs a lot of work. Also a monitor would be nice...I have a full set of docs available, but they total at least three inches thick, there would be a cost with these for sure! (or trades for something interesting, like an 8080 pod for the Fluke 9010-I'd give lots of free advice on fixing up the Orange box for one of those!)<br>
John :-#)#<br>
At 12:33 PM 11/29/1999 -0600, tom mcclintock wrote:<br>
I'm in the process of acquiring that orange Atari test fixture that was<br>
just on eBay, and I'm wondering who has any documentation on this?&nbsp; Or<br>
even the correct name?&nbsp; John Robertson - I know you have one of these,<br>
and I know it's strictly for raster games, but what else can I do with<br>
it?&nbsp; Am I correct in assuming it is basically a test rig?&nbsp; Here's a link<br>
to the auction:<br>
(http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=205478827)<br>
tom</blockquote></html>