PAT9000

From: Trollian <XY-Man_at_pyramidm.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 22:38:25 EST

Hi from the UK Y'all,

In message <000f01bf3ac1$402c2fc0$39d35d18@ayeckley.neo.lrun.com>,
ayeckley <ayeckley@neo.rr.com> writes

>I too have a PAT9000. I have found the plug housings for $49.29, and $0.26
>*per
>pin*. My solution was to adapt two of the Amp MR 36-pin connectors to the
>Canon

Price soon stacks up when you need about 100 pins per game.
Anyone looking for a PAT9000 or any boards for it?

>On a similar topic, has anyone ever seen/have an Atari PBS-1 Simulator (for
>testing
>Atari Pinballs)?

I have seen one here in the UK in the hands of a pinball collector. It
maybe for sale if you tempt the guy enough. I also know Callan has/had
the main box for sale very cheaply on his website.(He wasn't sure what
it was)

As a sidenote does anyone know where I could get Atari style (black)
edge connector shells with crimp pins from?

--
XY-Man (UK)