Fluke 90 Tester, Anyone?

From: James Marous <JMarous_at_midmark.com>
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 08:27:46 EST

Check this auction out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=211809283

Anyone ever used one of these? Seems descent for the money ($61), just
curious if anyone has actually owned one.

On another note, I bought a 6809 pod for my 9010 from a place in Canade for
$15, minus the cable that goes from the pod to the UUT. I called Fluke
yesterday and they actually had the part in stock! Amazing.... Guess if
you need parts for your 9000 series, you might give the parts line a call...
800-44-fluke and give them the Fluke part #.

Because We Care
James Marous

James Marous
Engineering Manager