Re: Fluke 90 Tester, Anyone?

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 11:40:26 EST

I bought one of these a while back. I'm surprised the guy didn't mention
what processor this is for. The one I got was for a Z80. I'm guessing
this one was too.

If you see any others on ebay I'd snag it because they're great for doing
quick tests on. I really like the quick trace feature. When you probe
each pin of a ram chip, for example, the display will actually read A01,
A02 or D01, D02, etc. It also has a feature called memory soak which
tests to see how well ram can hold it's data for long periods of time -
something the Fluke 9010a doesn't have.

I also like the fact that it's really light and portable.

By the way, that's really cool that you were able to find a part for your
6809 pod. I wish I had known they stocked parts for these because I
needed a ribbon cable for a Z80 pod I have since sold. I got another one
though.

Matt