RE: Fluke replacement??

From: Chris Loggans <chris.loggans_at_deltasolutions.com>
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 21:53:56 EST

If you hook the logic analyzer to the data lines on the CPU, the
disassembler can recognize the binary words as CPU instructions and actually
print out the instructions as they are executed. I've never done this so
I'm not exactly sure when it would be useful since there are easier ways to
read the source code.

-Chris