Re: Signature Analyzers

From: James Marous <jamesm_at_erinet.com>
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 06:10:24 EST

I have all the docs on the dram tester, it even came in the original box with all
the original packaging. It's rather complex, I doubt doing a repro would be
economically feasible. I didn't even know they existed until I bought this one.
Will definitely keep my eyes open for more. Sounds like something good to look
for at this years' Dayton Hamfest :)

Here's a quick snapshot of the unit, I will get a higher quality pic if anyone
wants it:
http://www.erinet.com/jamesm/temp/bugtrap8000.jpg

                        James

--