RE: What is this?

From: James Marous <JMarous_at_midmark.com>
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 13:50:01 EST

I bought one of those, so did Alex Yeckley. I haven't used it yet, but I
did read the manuals and watch the video tape that came with it. I would
say they are definitely worth the money. They are brand new, in the box
with all the accessories. It is kind of a scaled down version of the 9010,
ram, rom and i/o tests as well as a few unique tests like a memory soak and
a trace function to identify processor lines. Unlike the 9010 it doesn't
replace the mpu, it actually piggybacks it and steals cycles using the dma
line. I think I paid $50 + shipping for the whole thing, so it's kind of
hard to go wrong for that money. All of the ones for sale on Fleabay were
for the Z80, don't know if they exist for other processors or not.

                        James