Re: What is this?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 17:03:18 EST

I have a number of Kurz Kasch signature charts for various games, including Galaxian (Midway) I could take a photo and post it somewhere or email to you. Would prefer to send to Spies for archiving with someone that pdf's stuff, no scanner here...<br>
On the other hand, the Fluke 9010A is a nice toy, and there is someone in England that has one with a bunch of pods for sale for $1800 Pounds...perhaps you could buy that and sell me one of the pods...Looking for a 6802 pod...would trade a Z80 pod...<br>
John :-#)#<br>
At 07:29 PM 1/20/2000 +0000, you wrote:<br>
&gt;I suggest that you collectively align &amp; don't bid against each other, after<br>
&gt;the auction is over then purchase several units.&nbsp; I mentioned to the seller<br>
&gt;that if the machine did what I expected it to do that I would possibly<br>
&gt;purchase his entire stock, but I got no response &amp; see it on E-bay again.<br>
I would like to purchase one and although I am<br>
in the UK I would willingly pay shipping.<br>
So if anyone is going t bid for them Please keep me<br>
in Mind.<br>
I am currently working on a sig analysis chart for a<br>
Namco galaxian Board but I,m having difficulty getting sig's<br>
for the video Ram can any-one assist please. I will make the<br>
charts available to the group when finished.<br>
I would need to know where to send them and in what format<br>
Thanks pete (INVADAR)<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Sounds like it would be for the Z80 CPU. Nice unit! Carefull, now we all<br>
&gt;will be bidding on it!<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; &gt; Kev<br>