Re: What is this?

From: Peter Davies <peterdavis_at_enterprise.net>
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 14:29:55 EST

At 08:04 AM 1/20/00 -0800, you wrote:
>I suggest that you collectively align & don't bid against each other, after
>the auction is over then purchase several units. I mentioned to the seller
>that if the machine did what I expected it to do that I would possibly
>purchase his entire stock, but I got no response & see it on E-bay again.

I would like to purchase one and although I am
in the UK I would willingly pay shipping.
So if anyone is going t bid for them Please keep me
in Mind.

I am currently working on a sig analysis chart for a
Namco galaxian Board but I,m having difficulty getting sig's
for the video Ram can any-one assist please. I will make the
charts available to the group when finished.
I would need to know where to send them and in what format

Thanks pete (INVADAR)