New trick for ESR meter kit!

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 11:39:15 EST

<x-flowed>I have just discovered a way to use the ESR kit we sell (sorry about this
almost ad) and a regular ohm-meter to test for DC Resistance at the same
time as the ESR. It is too simple. Just tie the leads together and view
both meters at the same time! They do not interfere with each other! I
figured this out while testing shorted Tanatlum caps in a power supply...
So now you have the best of both tools. I think I'll whip up some pre-made
leads for this operation...

Can anyone figure out other joint tools like this? Say a voltmeter with a
scope (loading problems?)

  http://www.flippers.com

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.

</x-flowed>