Old Test Equipment

From: Peter Davies <peterdavis_at_enterprise.net>
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 17:15:57 EST

Hi All,

I posted an ad for a 6502 pod for my 9010A
and recieved a reply which i have copied below.

I am not interested myself but thought someone on this group may be.

Email me for the senders email address if interested

regards to all

Pete (invadar)

>Since you are interested in one older emulator, would you be interested
>in another? I have a client with two systems.
>
>One is an Tektronics 2002A microprocessor lab, with an 1802 (RCA 8-bit
>processor) pod. This uses 8-inch floppy drives. He has 4 shelf-feet
>of manuals and docs for it.
>
>The other is an HP64000 emulator system, with 2 5.25 inch floppies
>and a hard drive, with Z80 and TMS9900 pods. It also has 4 shelf-feet
>of manuals and such.
>
>Price for either would be in the hundreds of dollars plus shipping,
>located near Philadelphia PA.
>
>Good luck on finding the Fluke pod.

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.