Re: Old Test Equipment

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 18:10:39 EST

Hmm, Id probably be interested in this.. Theres a tektronix 6809 pod
sitting at a surplus place by my house. Ive wondered what the heck it
hooks up to, some kind of dev system i assume. Might be worth a shot to
get that stuff and see if it works.. of course there were no docs or
software with the pod. I'll bite, send me his email.

Thanks,
Jeff

> >One is an Tektronics 2002A microprocessor lab, with an 1802 (RCA 8-bit
> >processor) pod. This uses 8-inch floppy drives. He has 4 shelf-feet
> >of manuals and docs for it.
> >
> >The other is an HP64000 emulator system, with 2 5.25 inch floppies
> >and a hard drive, with Z80 and TMS9900 pods. It also has 4 shelf-feet
> >of manuals and such.

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.