Re: Does anyone have any HP5006A info?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 12:20:05 EST

Download the file on Spies re: Signature Analysis notes. This is a collection of technical tips, and manuals from HP and others that I sent Al a while ago, good info on creating, using, and learning about Signature Analysis...<br>
John :-#)#<br>
At 01:37 PM 2/22/2000 -0500, you wrote:<br>
need in order to make use of it.&nbsp; I see that there is<br>
mention of the 5006A on spies, but there is not a<br>
link.&nbsp; Does anyone have the manual they would be able<br>
to scan or copy for me?&nbsp; Also, there are 4 connections<br>
with tiny connectors coming out of the &quot;timing pod&quot;.<br>
What am I suppose to hook up to them?&nbsp; And where do I<br>
get male versions of those connectors?&nbsp; <br>
I'm guessing this is all documented somewhere, but I'm<br>
not sure where to look.&nbsp; Thanks.<br>
Jon<br>
&nbsp;To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with &quot;UNSUBSCRIBE&quot; in the<br>
&nbsp;message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other<br>
&nbsp;questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.</blockquote></html>