Does anyone have any HP5006A info?

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 13:37:41 EST

I finally got my 5006A today and am wondering what I
need in order to make use of it. I see that there is
mention of the 5006A on spies, but there is not a
link. Does anyone have the manual they would be able
to scan or copy for me? Also, there are 4 connections
with tiny connectors coming out of the "timing pod".
What am I suppose to hook up to them? And where do I
get male versions of those connectors?

I'm guessing this is all documented somewhere, but I'm
not sure where to look. Thanks.

Jon

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.