RE: Does anyone have any HP5006A info?

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 16:55:51 EST

Not in a HUGE hurry, but I'd really like to use it to diagnose
my Quantum board. I haven't looked at it yet, but I'm guessing
I can probably get by with just the Signature Analyzer notes
on spies? Or are there some features that are worth my while
learning about on the 5006A that will make life much easier?
(read: how bad do I really need the manual?).

As far as scanning it in goes, I'd be willing to do that if you
sent me a copy :) We have a sheet feeder on the scanner at work,
so it wouldn't take much effort.

Jon