fluke 9010a help required please

From: Peter Davies <peterdavis_at_enterprise.net>
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 21:32:40 EST

I have been writing some script files for my fluke 9010a
in order to trouble shoot some 'Universal boardsets that I have
(eg:- cosmic monsters etc.)

The problem is I only have One Tape. so
i decided to download the scripts to my
pentium III portable.

No Problem downloaded perfectly :-))

trouble is when i try to upload them back to the fluke
always at line 7 fluke sends an error message (Scriptfile about 110 lines long)
and aborts sadly the message it gives is the abiguous message
AUX-Receiving-ERROR discribed as 'Miscellanious Transmission Problems'????

Can anyone sugest anything I might try.

I am sending to the pc with BAUD 9600 , PARITY=NONE , BITS=1 and Xon Xoff
protocol
as I say no problem sending to the pc.

When Scriptfile and Signature Analysis is complete will post it
for the use of the list members.

Thanks in advance

Pete Davies (Invadar)

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.