RE: test equipment

From: Keith, Brendan <Brendan.Keith_at_wilcom.com>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 09:35:29 EST

Fluke 9010 with 8088 pod. Still haven't had a chance to use it.

Logic probe.

20 MHz scope.

SoftLA kit. Still haven't hooked that up, either.

PB-10 burner in a luggable PC.
(Former Compaq 286, gutted and stuffed with a 486, 9"VGA monitor works fine
and it runs Win95 quickly enough for burning, downloading and ROMIDENT)

Simple bench with power supply and Amiga monitor.

Yep, pretty basic compared to some of you.

Re: my request to borrow a 8080 pod
I've fixed 3 of the 4 boards already so I guess I won't need it. Thanks
anyway.

--
Brendan Keith
brendan.keith@wilcom.com