test equipment

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 09:11:57 EST

This list needs some more traffic :>

What test equipment does everybody have? This would be a good thread.. Im
interested to hear what people have, be it game test fixtures (video &
pinball), fluke troubleshooters & pods, scopes, logic analyzers., etc.
Add in if you would be interested in trading cables/test cards for systems
like the Kurz-Kasch TF-650, PAT9000, Midway universal, etc. maybe even add
in what you have for sale/trade, or what you plan to get or what you would
like to get.. so we all know incase we find one available now or in the
future..

Im sure theres more than a few of us in here who are test equipment
junkies. If this gets any response I'll list what I have..

Jeff

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.