RE: test equipment

From: James Marous <JMarous_at_midmark.com>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 09:54:36 EST

I don't fix games, I just collect test equipment so my bench looks
impressive :-)

Fluke 9010A w/ z80, 8080, 8088, 6502 and 6809/E pods
Fluke 90 z80 version
1 digital 50mhz scope, one analog 20 mhz, one analog 30mhz
Sony/Tek data analyzer (logic & state analysis & timing, signature analyzer)
HP 1630g logic analyzer
Old 486 DX-66 pc w/
  -MOD UMUP-A burner/chip tester
  -PC based logic analyzer software
  -Star Tek journal CD in the CD ROM Drive :-)

logic probe & logic pulser
HP Logic Comparator kit
Tenma semiconductor tester (works in-circuit, very handy)
Wico xy pattern generator
Bugtrap 8000 DRAM tester (tests down to 4116s)
Atari automatic Ram/Rom tester (Old B&W stuff)
Fluke meter & HV Probe
HP 5004, 5006, bugtrap, Kurz-Kash signature analyzers
KK eprom signature tester
Nice HP benchtop power supply
Tenma soldering iron, "super one-shot" desoldering gun.

Variacs, power supplies, raster monitor, etc. for powering up the games

A couple test EPROMs I found not long ago, one is for Carnival, the other is
still unknown....

Would like to get: 68000 pod for the Fluke, bugtrap TTL comparator (the hp
only does up to 16 pins), good capacitance meter, maybe some proprietary
stuff, CAT box, PAT 9000, etc..

Extra stuff to trade: Fluke 9010, hp5004, chips, etc.

                                James