Re: test equipment

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_veriosc.com>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 13:16:54 EST

I've got:

The fluke 9010a w/ RS232 interface and 6809/E, Z80, 6800, 8085,
8080, 6502 pods and the probe

The Fluke 90 - Z80 board tester.

Kurz kasch TF-650 with various cards including the 309AC. I'm sure this
can easily be duplicated if anyone wants me to scan in a picture. It
actually works too. I also have the 1000a/b card which allows me to test
the TF-650 itself. It's come in handy several times. (I'm still looking
for that 247A John R. - I just got to find where I put that box of cards).

I inherited 1000's of TTL chips from my ex-roomate. Nothing like having
every 7400 series chip you could ever need.

HP logic comparator

HAKKO Soldering Station

Tektronix 465M 100Mhz Oscilloscope

HP 5004A Signature Analyzer

Data I/O 29B Eprom Programmer with Unipak 2B

B&K Picture Tube rejuvenator with universal adapter

Various tools - westek logic probe, High Voltage probe, ESR Meter, Flyback
tester, etc.

A couple pattern generators.

+ some homemade test fixtures.

And if you're still reading... these are the games I currently have in my
posession.

2 Star Wars, Battlezone, tempest, Space fury coctail, Stratovox, Frogs,
Astroblaster, Space Invaders Deluxe Upright and cocktail, Death Race, Ms.
Pac-man, Star Castle, 2 Armor Attacks, Solar Quest, Tac-Scan + various
boards and multi-game kits.

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.