Re: test equipment

From: <Thomas43_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 14:28:35 EST

In a message dated 3/2/00 11:25:29 AM, KKlopp@EROLS.COM writes:

<< How much effort would it be to build a 6809 pod from scratch?

Documentation for the Fluke 90 also mentioned a 6809 version but I've never

seen one.

Kev >>

Basically nothing. It's just a board with a bunch of inputs from the cat
box, the lines cross all over the place, and then come out the other side in
a different configuration. I think there is one small cap and one 2n2904
transistor on the board. It looks like a $2 board (that they sold for
several hundred). I may have the schematics for all of these pods that I can
scan and post.

Scott

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.