Multi-pod (was Re: test equipment)

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 13:30:34 EST

<x-flowed>I am awaiting a 6809 pod to arrive (someday) and will dissect it in time to
try and see how easy it would be to modify another pod to do that. Perhaps
a multi-pod is what some bright person here needs to design!

I believe Al has schematics on spies for this and some of the other pods...
I have a few original manuals in my shelves if the schematics aren't too
clear, I could copy and put up somewhere. Would someone like to host this
project?

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com