Re: Multi-pod (was Re: test equipment)

From: Mark Shostak <shostak_at_directlink.net>
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 14:20:46 EST

>I am awaiting a 6809 pod to arrive (someday) and will dissect it
>in time to try and see how easy it would be to modify another pod
>to do that. Perhaps a multi-pod is what some bright person here
>needs to design!

This is how I get into trouble; start with a SMALLER project.
(Did I make smaller BIG enough :-)
See if you can get the checksum project done.
Then work your way up to the big ones.

BTW, I'd keep your list where it is and the way it is.
You can't win; you can't please everyone all the time.
I give you credit for sticking around with all the shit
we give you. We complain about the "operators" behavior,
but boy I'd hate to have to look in the mirror.

-Mark

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.