RE: Z80 pods, 2 versions...

From: Keith, Brendan <Brendan.Keith_at_wilcom.com>
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 13:33:36 EST

Absolutely continue the list. I never implied anything differently.
We just now have all of our cards on the table.

I'm sure IF you did feel like offering some of the pods that
you don't have time to repair, they'd be snatched up.

Want to make money off of ebay buyers?
Try Pokemon cards or Beanie Babies.
No one here will take offence.

Brendan Keith
brendan.keith@wilcom.com

> ----------
> From: John Robertson[SMTP:jrr@flippers.com]
>
> Keith has a number of points here that I think need exploring.
>
> As a dealer, should I be running this list? I have wondered about the
> conflict of interest that is possible here,
>
> So, I guess, I would like a rough tally of votes on should I continue to
> host this or turn it over to someone else? I don't have a problem with
> that
> at all, no offense, etc. So please LMK. (I think there is at least one
> other technical mail list floating around, saw a reference to one in a
> search on google.)

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.