Z80 pods, 2 versions...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 01:00:47 EST

<x-flowed>In a collection of Z80 pods that I bought recently there was a Z80A pod,
opening it up reveled what looked like a standard Z80 with a slightly
different revision number on the hardware, and the eprom had a different
revision number. The CPU chip was the same speed, and I don't recall any
other changes. If anyone is interested I will dig some more and post here
the hardware revisions.

If anyone is interested in the code, it is pretty small (only 2K unzipped),
would folks mind if I just posted it? That would be easiest...

  http://www.flippers.com

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.

</x-flowed>