RE: Z80 pods, 2 versions...

From: <FBowen_at_checkfree.com>
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 15:40:03 EST

I'm happy with you running it, John.

Although I don't like the prices, I would rather have you put a "FA: on
E-bay" e-mail on this list so I at least have the opportunity to bid on it
if I (looking at my shoes) am well enough heeled. ;-) If others disagree,
then I'll just get your user ID and check what you're selling once in a
while.

John Robertson <jrr@flippers.com> on 03/15/2000 01:09:18 PM

Please respond to TechToolsList@flippers.com